Breakfast Times for 2021-2022
Algonquin Elementary - Breakfast in the classroom 8:45 - 9:00
Millside Elementary - Breakfast in the Classroom - 8:45 - 9:00
Algonac Jr/Sr High School - Served in the HS Cafe from 6:45 - 7:30
Lunch Times for 2021-2022
algonac jr/sr hs - a lunch 10:39-11:09; b lunch 11:44-12:14
Algonquin Elementary - 10:55 - 12:45
Millside - 10:55 - 12:45
Top Ten reasons to Eat Breakfast at School:
1. Start off right-reduce stress level before it gets started with breakfast's energizing qualities.
2. Avoid the urge to snack on sugary.
3. Improve test scores and classroom performance..
4. Show up more often and on time.
5. Change your attitude! Energy released from regular meals helps maintain a calm, even disposition.
6. Be able to pay attention all day.
7. Fight off illnesses-breakfast eaters get more vitamins, minerals and nutrients to battle infections and stay healthy
8. Maintain healthy weight-breakfast eaters control weight more easily.
9. Enjoy yourself!!! With your "new and improved" school breakfast program you'll find old favorites and adventurous new healthy tastes.
10. Have more energy for the whole day.
Upcoming Events: June 2021
Welcome Back Students
September 7 - First Day of School - Half Day for All Students
Welcome Back Lucky Tray Elementary - September 8
National Pizza Day - September 8